For various urinary conditions in Chennai, a team of specialists at Rela Hospital provides advanced treatment. The Rela Hospital’s urology department specialises in treating complex urological issues using a patient-centred approach and cutting-edge medical technology.
Since its inception, Rela Hospital has been known for urologists who competently diagnose various urological conditions such as kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate problems, male infertility, urological cancer, and other reconstructive urological disorders. In adherence with that, medical practice takes a multi-disciplinary approach to achieve maximum well-being of its patients through modern surgical technologies and minimally invasive techniques intended to reduce the period of pain and speed up postoperative rehabilitation.
At Rela Hospital, the urology team focuses more on personalised care, patient education, and compassionate services. The healthcare professionals will conduct exhaustive counselling sessions, precise diagnosis and prescription of targeted therapy to address patients’ problems. These urologists are famous for their caring approach, involving the patient in the decision and giving information about a good choice.
Why would you want to see a urologist?
For urinary system or male reproductive organ problems such as kidney health, urinary tract infections, prostate conditions, sexual dysfunction, and infertility, you can go to see a urologist. Urologists are well-informed persons who may assess the proper diagnosis, prescribe the best treatment plans, and suggest taking adequate care for urologies. Regardless of the specific pain or pain fort or urination changes, visiting a specialised urologist is recommended for such problems.
What are the types of specialisations?
- Pediatric Urology: Offers specialised pediatric urology services focused on congenital anomalies and infections.
- Urologic Oncology: Comprehensive care for cancers of the urinary system—diagnosis up to follow-up.
- Female Urology: Focuses on women-specific urologic disorders like incontinence, organ protrusion, etc.
- Male Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction: The disease concerning human male reproductive physiology with a focus on infertility and erectile dysfunction.
- Reconstructive Urology: Managing surgically urinary track deviations and their complex reconstructive techniques.
What diseases do urologists treat?
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Kidney stones
- Such include bladder problems like overactive bladder and bladder cancer.
- benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer.
- Male sexual health challenges, including erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urethral strictures
- Cancers in urology comprise carcinomas of the kidney, bladder, prostate, and testes.
The top five Urologist treatments
Some of the urology treatments available at Rela Hospital Chennai are top-notch procedures used in the management of renal stones, professional handling of prostate conditions including prostate cancer and BPH, the latest methods of dealing with UTI and its related conditions, male sterility and erect The hospital has the sophisticated urology department that employs qualified urologist, who offer patient-centred care and specialised treatment methods to aid in achieving the desired health results.
Real Hospital Chennai has among the best urologists in Chennai with broad experience in treating urologic conditions. We also have several competent urologists who have adequately handled numerous patients, including those with complicated conditions that most institutions may not have been able to diagnose or treat. The best urologists in Chennai are experts in their field and offer highly accurate and effective care that yields the highest treatment success rates from the first visit.