Best Paediatric Liver Transplantation Hospital In India
February 4, 2019
In paediatric cases, when liver has stopped working and other treatments are not giving a positive result, a liver transplant may become the best as well as the last option. A liver transplant is a surgery where a sick liver is removed and replaced with a healthy donor liver. Paediatric patients who get a liver transplant live a long and healthy lives. At Rela Hospital, our best paediatric liver transplant team will guide each parent with throughout the transplant journey. Our team ensures that they work with the patients and their family even after the surgery to give the best possible care so that the patients can live a long and health life.
The paediatric liver cases that we have successfully dealt with in Rela Hospital are a full spectrum of conditions. Some of the conditions listed are:
- acute liver
- acute or chronic viral hepatitis
- autoimmune hepatitis
- biliary atresia
- genetic conditions
- liver disorders related to gastrointestinal disease
- liver tumours
- metabolic liver disease
- non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- sclerosing cholangitis Services We Offer
Rela Hospital paediatric liver transplant team supports its patients from beginning of the journey to the completion of liver transplant and further through life. We offer complete treatment and support services from highly experienced transplant team members. The members of our team include:
- transplant coordinator who serves as your point person, arranging all the details of your child’s care
- transplant surgeons who are skilled in paediatric surgery, with further training in paediatric liver transplants
- hepatologist/gastroenterologist are digestive tract specialists who also evaluate and treat kids with liver problems
- paediatricians are children’s doctors who provide care around the time of the transplant and over the long term
- dietitians/nutritionists offer advice and meal plans for kids with specific nutritional needs
- physical and occupational therapists encourage specific activities and movement to make sure your child is physically strong before leaving the hospital
- psychologists and psychiatrists offer a wide range of emotional support services
Our paediatric transplant program is not just national leader in the field but also the best paediatric liver transplant hospital in India. With decades of experience and many successful transplants, our team oversees one of the largest paediatric transplant programs in the country. Given that we see children with even the most complex, severe liver disease, our successful outcomes make us one of the nation’s best for liver transplants in kids.
At Rela Hospital, providing empathetic and outstanding medical care to our patients and their families is our uppermost priority. Our Paediatric Liver Transplant Program supports our patients in every step of their journey to recovery and tailors a treatment plan to achieve the superlative outcome possible. Our doctors and team members provide explanations, encouragement, and doorways to proven, treasured resources. They will help patients are their family gain knowledge to make significant decisions so that they can decide their journey to liver recovery. We consider this personal touch essential: We care for you the way we would care for our own families.