Dr Subha is experienced in various sections which include Exudates, Blood Culture, Serology, Tuberculosis, Mycology, Urine and Stool Culture, PCR Section. She worked on CD4 testing facility, Immunological testing for Japanese encephalitis virus, Herpes Simplex virus, Measles virus, Dengue virus and Chikungunya virus, Rabies virus, Coxsackie viruses(B1- B6), Novel H1N1 Influenza testing.
- Guest Speaker in the Sepsis day Commemoration – on 20 th September 2016 at SRM Medical College and Research Centre, Kattankulathur. Title of the talk: Antibiotics in the management of Sepsis
- Participated in the CME on Hand hygiene on 24th October 2016 by Hospital Infection control Committee and Department of Microbiology at SRM Medical College and Research Centre, Kattankulathur
- Participated in the CME at Saveetha dental College on Jan 10th 2017. Title of the CME “Anaerobic infections – Diagnostic Challenges and Management “
- Participated in the CME at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Porur on July 15th 2017. Title of the CME “Microbiology – Clinical updates “.
- Participated in 2nd National Workshop on Hospital infection Control from 29th January to 2nd February 2018 at JIPMER, Pondicherry
- Participated in CME “High Sensitive Test for High Risk Group” – awareness programme on CLIA in Diagnostics amongst clinicians on 27th February 2018 by Department of Microbiology at SRM Medical College and Research Centre, Kattankulathur
- Participated and part of the Organising Committee in – Leave No One Behind – Unite to End TB” National Level Workshop and CME under the auspices of IAMM and ICMR on 24th and 26th March 2018.by Department of Microbiology at SRM Medical College and Research Centre, Kattankulathur
- S.N.Madhusudana, SUBHA S,Ullas PT . Department of Neurovirology ,NIMHANS, Bangalore. Utility of human embryonic kidney cell line HEK-293 for rapid isolation of fixed and street rabies viruses: comparison with Neuro-2a and BHK-21 cell lines. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 14 (2010) e1067–1071
- S.N.Madhusudana, SUBHA S,Ullas PT,Ashwin Belludi , Department of Neurovirology ,NIMHANS, Bangalore .Evaluation of a Direct Rapid Immunohistochemical Test (dRIT) for Rapid Diagnosis of Rabies in Animals and Humans. Virology Sinica, October 2012. 27(5). 299-302
- S.N.Madhusudana, Bhavana V Malavalli,Ullas PT, SUBHA S , Ashwin Belludi , Srinivasa B Pulagumbaly & Sampada Sanyal.Department of Neurovirology ,NIMHANS, Bangalore . Development of evaluation of a new Immunohistochemistry based test for the detection of Rabies virus neutralizing antibodies . Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. May 2014, 10:5, 1359–1365
- Hepatitis B Immunization Status among Health Workers (HCWs) at a tertiary Care Centre in Southern India. S SUBHA ,P Ganesh Kumar ,Sama Akber and Radha Madhavan, International journal of Medical and Applied Sciences, 2014; 3:3, 213-217.
- Getso Muhammad Ibrahim , Subha Sundaramoorthy and Radha Madhavan . Enterococcus: An Emerging Global Superbug. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). February 2015; 4: 2, 1539-1543
- Balaji Chinnasami , Subha Sundaramoorthy , Kanimozhi Sadasivam and Sekar Pasupathy . Pathogens Causing Urinary Tract Infection in Children and their in vitro Susceptibility to Antimicrobial Agents – A Hospital Based Study. Biomedical & Pharmacology Journal.2016. Vol. 9(1), 377-383
- Kasturba Medical College Hospital (750 bedded hospital), Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory, Ambedkar Circle, Mangalore, Jan 2006- Dec 2006.
- Kasturba Medical College, Tutor, Department of Microbiology, Mangalore, June 2005-April 2008.
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS), Senior Resident, Department of Neurovirology, Hosur Road, Bangalore, May 2008-July 2010.
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS), Officer-in-charge/Medical Officer, Integrated Counselling and Testing Centre, Bangalore.
- Trained at the Central Animal Research Facility-NIMHANS in the Care, Breeding and Management of Experimental Animals for Diagnostics and Research.