Dr.Padmapriya G has accumulated 8 years of experience in Radiodiagnosis. She started her career by completing an MBBS from Christian Medical College. She then completed her Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in Radiodiagnosis from Christian Medical College, Vellore. Dr. Padmapriya went on to pursue her Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis (DMRD) from Christian Medical College, Vellore. She has a special interest in women’s imaging and has experience in multi-slice CT and MRI.
- MBBS, Christian Medical College, 2005, Vellore.
- DMRD, Christian Medical College, 2010, Vellore.
- MD, Christian Medical College, 2013, Vellore.
- Prof. Arthur Daniel endowment University Gold Medal in D.M.R.D awarded by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. March 2010
- Dr. Regatti Gopal Reddy Gold Medal as the best outgoing DMRD candidate award – Christian Medical College, Vellore. November 2010
- 2nd prize for poster presentation – Pictorial essay of MRI brain in the diagnosis of seizures in children – Target, Pediatric Imaging conference, Chennai. August 2009
- 2nd prize for poster presentation – Hydatid cyst of the common bile duct. Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (Tamil Nadu chapter) conference, Chennai. February 2012
Publications in Indexed Journals
- Padmapriya G, Shyamkumar N Keshava. Ultrasound-guided omental biopsy:Review of 173 patients. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2010 November; 20(4): 307–309.
- Joseph E, Irodi A, Sureka J, Padmapriya G, Chacko G. Unusual fourth ventricular mass. Acta Neurol Belg. 2010;110(3):289.
- R. Ganesh, Malathi Sathiyasekeran, N. Suresh, G. Padmapriya, Nataraj Palaniappan & Karthik Narayanan R . Dual Internal Pancreatic Fistulae Complicating Chronic Pancreatitis. Indian J Pediatr (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12098-020-03539-x.
- Special interest in Women’s imaging.
- Experience in multi-slice CT and MRI.
- Conventional radiologic and fluoroscopic procedures like radiographs, IVP, MCU, Barium studies, HSG.
- November 2013 – February 2014: Consultant, Bharat scans, Chennai.
- November 2015 – September 2018: Consultant, Aarthi scans, Chennai.
- September 2018 – April 2021: Consultant Radiologist, Rainbow Children’s hospital, Chennai.