Dr. Harshne Venkatraj
BDS, MDS (Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery)
Associate ConsultantBook an Appointment
Dr Harshne Venkatraj is a Dental surgeon with a Masters degree holder in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY and specialization in ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY and has experience of 8 years in the field. She has excelled in diagnosing, preventing, and treating problems related to teeth, oral and maxillofacial region. She is certified and trained for cosmetic and orthognathic procedures from Jubilee Mission Hospital, Thrissur Kerala. She is trained in Cleft Lip, Cleft palate surgeries, and Rhinoplasty at The Charles Pinto Centre for Cleft lip, palate and Craniofacial anomalies. She is also a prestigious member of the Indian Dental Association and Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India.
- Gold medallist at Chettinad dental college and research institute in M.D.S under M.G.R University.
- She has numerous credits under research publications in international journals also having presented various posters and papers at the International AOMSI conference
Dr. Harshne Venkatraj has expertise in:
- Performing various dental procedures such as extractions & wisdom teeth removal, tooth–coloured fillings, root canal treatments, kids dentistry, cosmetic dental procedures, smile correction, tooth whitening, dental jewellery, prosthodontic procedures, removable, fixed dentures and full mouth rehabilitation, flap surgeries and gum therapy.
- Surgical procedures like biopsies, cyst enucleation, pre-prosthetic surgeries, frenectomies, apicectomies, canine exposure, mucocele, fibroma excision, soft tissue wounds & lacerations.
- Placing dental Implants including zygomatic implants and sinus lift procedures and placement of various grafts including Calvarial, mandibular grafts for the treatment of residual deformities.
- Treating deformities of patients undergoing chemo and radiotherapy in the maxillofacial region
- Assessing abnormalities of tooth position, jaw development, and dentofacial structures and Surgical management of dentofacial deformities including Lefort I, AMO, Genioplasties, BSSO & lower subapical osteotomies
- Emergency care and Maxillofacial Trauma including pan facial trauma, Mandibular fractures, Lefort fractures and Treatment of maxillofacial fractures in children.
- Socket preservation and grafts placement
- Trained to do stereolithographic model surgeries.
- Facial rejuvenation procedures like Botox and dermal fillers, facial injectables
- Laser wide excisions and Laser frenectomies
- PRF and PRP for facial and oral defects
Dr. Harshne Venkatraj is also a Visiting Consultant for Oral and maxillofacial surgery at 32 Dental care, Dentistree, Radiant dental care